Course Name :Advance Microcontroller & Embedded System (Arduino)
|No Of Class||36 Class|
|Course Fee:||8,000 Tk|
|Duration Por class||3 hours|
Orientation & Introduction with Microcontroller and Embedded System
NO of Class 01
- What is an Embedded System?
- What is Microcontroller?
- How to design a system?
- What is Automation?
- Where we use it?
Introduction to Basic Electronics
NO of Class 02
- Overview of Voltage
- Overview of Current Ohm’s Law
- Overview of Resistor
- Overview of Capacitor
- Application of Resistor
- Application of Capacitor
NO of Class 03
- Voltage and Current Divider Rule
- Overview of Diode
- Overview of Transistor
- Overview of Opt-coupler
- Application of Diode
- Application of Transistor
- Application of Opt-coupler
NO of Class 04
- Overview of Mosfet
- Overview of Triac
- Overview of Rectifier
- Application of Mosfet
- Application of Triac
- Application of Rectifier
NO of Class 05
- What is C?
- Why chose C?
- Overview of Code Blocks
- Create a simple program
NO of Class 06
- What is Variable?
- Type of Variable?
- What is the Statement?
- When and where use Statement?
NO of Class 07
- What is the Loop?
- Type of Loop?
- Describe them
NO of Class 08
- What is the Function?
- Why use the Function?
- When using Function
Overview of Arduino and Proteus Installation of Arduino and Proteus
NO of Class 09
- What is Arduino?
- Why chose Arduino?
- Arduino Board and I/O description
- Overview of Sensors Installing Arduino
- IDE Installing Proteus
- Structure of Arduino Sketches
Simple Program on Arduino
NO of Class 10
- Simple Program on Arduino IDEB link Led
- Simulation on Proteus Upload program
- Arduino Digital Output Signal
- Communication Arduino and Computer
- Arduino to Computer Massage print
Digital Input Output
NO of Class 11
- What is Digital Signal?
- Overview of Digital Input Signal
- How to interface Arduino and Digital sensor?
- How to read Digital sensors and switch data?
PIR Security System
NO of Class 12
- What is PIR?
- Overview of PIR Sensor
- The interface of Arduino to PIR
- How to Read PIR Data?
- Automatic Security System
Analog To Digital Read
NO of Class 13
- What is an Analog Signal?
- Overview of Analog Sensor
- How to interface Arduino to Analog sensor and Device?
- How to Read Analog Data?
Automatic Road Light Control via LDR
NO of Class 14
- What is LDR?
- Overview of LDR Sensor
- How to interface Arduino LDR Sensor?
- Road light Control via LDR
Temperature Monitoring and Control Fan
NO of Class 15
- Learn About Lm35 Interfacing Lm35
- Arduino temperature checking using Lm35 Program and Simulation
- Make Temperature Control Fan
NO of Class 16
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Light dimmer using PWM Motor Speed Control
Obstacle sensor Read and Line Following Robot
NO of Class 17
- What is Obstacle Sensor?
- Arduino and Sensor Interfacing and read data.
- Overview of Line following Robot
NO of Class 18
- Line following Robot interfacing Programming
- Line following Robot and simulating
Ultrasonic Sensor Interface
NO of Class 19
- What is Ultrasonic Sensor?
- Overview of Ultrasonic Sensor
- How to interface Arduino Ultrasonic Sensor?
- How to Read Ultrasonic Data?
- How to measure destines using the Ultrasonic Sensor?
Object Avoiding Robot
NO of Class 20
- What is Object Avoiding Robot?
- Application of Object Avoiding Robot
- Hardware Setup Programming and Simulation
Segment Display and Project
NO of Class 21
- 7 Segment Display Interfacing with Arduino Programming and Simulation
Liquid Crystal Display and Project
NO of Class 22
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Interfacing with Arduino Programming and Simulation
Dot Matrix Display
NO of Class 23
- Learn about Dot matrix display Connection and Simulation
Servo Motor Control
NO of Class 24
- Learn About Servo Motor Application of Servomotor Setup with Arduino
Bluetooth Communication and Project
NO of Class 25
- Learn about Bluetooth Module Setup
- BT Module with Arduino Communicate with Phone
- Send data from phone to Microcontroller and display
Bluetooth Control Home automation
NO of Class 26
- What is Home Automation?
- Setup Arduino Bluetooth and Relay Programming
- Control Relay via Arduino
Voice Control Home Automation using Bluetooth
NO of Class 27
- Hardware Setup Programming and Simulation
Bluetooth Control Robotics Car
NO of Class 28
- Hardware Setup Control Robot Car via Bluetooth
Bluetooth Control Robotics Arm
NO of Class 29
- What is robotics Arm?
- Robotics Arm Application Hardware Setup
- Control Robot Arm via Bluetooth
Keypad Interfacing and Data Read
NO of Class 30
- What is Keypad?
- Application of Keypad
- Interfacing with Arduino and Read Keypad Data
NO of Class 32
- Learn About RF Communication Setup and Programming
NO of Class 33
- Learn About GSM module SIM card interface circuit design and programming
NO of Class 34
- Learn About Ethernet Module Connecting Arduino and Programming
NO of Class 35
- Learn About Wi-Fi Module programming and make a project (Internet control home automation via Wi-Fi)
NO of Class 36
- The basic concept of PCB Design
NO of Class 37
- Exam duration 2 hour
NO of Class 38
- Review and Comments on Student Final Project