Course duration =36 Hours
Total Class= 12 Class
Per weak =2 class
Duration per class = 3 hours
Course fee = 12,000 Tk.
Training Course on Computer Hardware & Networking
- Computer Hardware Fundamental
- Introduction of Computer, History & Types.
- Types of devices and functions, Input Device and output device.
- Processor, cache memory, Processor model and vendor
- RAM, Types of RAM, SRAM, DRAM, BUS Speed
- Mother board, Motherboard components
- Chipset, Northbridge, ICH, Serial/parallel, I/O ports
- Power Supply, Molex power, SATA power, Mother board power connector
- Hard disk drive, RPM, SATA vs PATA, IDE, Capacity
- CD-ROM/DVD/Blue ray, USB Device introduction
Printers -Inkjet, Laser, Dot-matrix
- Computer Hardware Installing/Assembling
- Steps for assembling a PC-commonly used devices an overview.
- Assembling a Power Supply Unit in a cabinet, fixing a processor in a mother board, assembling RAM in a motherboard, pinning a cooling fan in a mother board, fixing motherboard in a cabinet.
- Installing graphics card, sound card, LAN card, other peripheral in the motherboard.
- Installing a hard disc drive in a cabinet, installing a CD/DVD ROM in a cabinet.
- Connecting the cables from the Power Supply Unit to motherboard, hard disc, drives etc.
- Establishing data connection for to motherboard, hard disc, drives.
- Fixing wires for power restart switches, fixing wires for power & HDD LED’s, fixing wires for external USB and Audio connections.
- InstallingInput devices- keyboard, mouse, scanner, gaming device etc.
- Installing Output Device- Monitors, printers, projectors etc.
- BIOS,BIOS Setup, Boot Setup.
- Installing and Configuring Operating Systems and
- Application Software
- Installing Operating System(Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, Linux)
- Hard Drive Partition, Format
- How To Activate Or Genuine Windows
- Driver Software install
- Optimize Windows
- Control Panel Details
- Antivirus Installation And Update
- Install Printer, Scanner Driver software
- Third Party Software Setup and introducing
- how to setup software serial, patch , crack
- User Administration, Disk Management, New Hardware Installation
- Software Uninstall
- Dual boot Linux and Windows, setting up a multi-boot/dual-boot system
- Virtualization Software
- CD/DVD Write ISO Burn
- Hard Drive, Data Backup & Recovery
- Partitioning hard disk (primary and extended partitions)
- Erase a Hard Disk Drive
- Installation and configuration of storage devices. Integration of PATA and SATA
- What is RAID? Using Multiple Hard Drives for Performance and Reliability
- Introduction to removable storage devices
- 3 types of media to use when backing up your data, and when each method is appropriate
- How to create backups to ensure you always have a recent backup
- Learn how to manually backup data
- How to make an exact copy (clone) of a hard drive
- Utilities/Application for Data/files Backup & Restore
- Utilities for recovering data from defective/bad hard disks.
- Recover files and data from a crashed hard drive or computer
- Recover files and data from a crashed Pen drive or memory card.
- System Maintenance
- Computer Maintenance Tips and Tricks to Backup, Scan and Clean
- Running error, Runtime error, dived error, windows program not responding,
- Restart without warning.
- Freezing of windows, booting slow, win32 error, fatal exception error, Blue Screen
- Junk files, deleted files, configuration of internet browser.
- Bad Sectors in Hard disk, Master Boot Record, in-place installation, Registry fixing,
- Performance level check, Shortcut fixing, Fixing Startup process, log, etc.
- Users and user account. Privileges, scope, permissions etc.
- Outlook Configure, Backup & Restore
- Using a modern anti-virus utility
- How to run a full system scan
- How to fix your browser from redirecting to other websites (browser hijack)
- Using Task Manager and event viewer.
- Introduction of laptop and comparison of various Laptops.
- Block diagram of laptop & description of all its sections.
- Study of parts of a laptop.
- Identification of laptop sections and connectors.
- Assembling and disassembling a Laptop.
- Checking of various parts of a laptop.
- Input system: Touchpad, Trackball, Track point, Docking station
- Configuring wireless internet in a laptop
- Checking/replacing of batteries and adaptors.
- Upgrading RAM, HDD and other parts.
- Testing, fault finding and troubleshooting techniques.
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Hardware failure, Testing, CMOS
- Troubleshooting CPUs
- Troubleshooting Mother Board
- Troubleshooting Hard disk drive
- Troubleshooting Display Devices
- Troubleshooting Memory
- Troubleshooting Video Card
- Troubleshooting Power Supply
- Troubleshooting Printer & Scanner
- Laptop troubleshooting
- Replacing different parts of laptops.
- POST codes and their meaning, fixing of problems based on codes.
- Latest Tools & Gadgets For Desktop/Laptop Repairs
- Network Technologies
- Definition of a network
- Network Concepts
- Network Communications
- Internet Technologies
- Network Architecture –Peer-to-Peer and Client/Server Network
- Network Topologies – Bus, Star, Ring, Mesh, Tree, Hybrid, Wireless.
- Network Classification – LAN, MAN, WAN.
- Network Devices Introduction
- Difference between Intranet and Internet
- Network Standards and Organizations
- Communication Media, Cabling, Crimping
- OSI Layer And Its Functions
- Communication Media– Unshielded twisted-pair (UTP), shielded
- twisted-pair(STP), Fiber Optics and coaxial cable, RJ-45 Connector,
- Wireless Technology
- Understanding color codes of CAT5/CAT6 cable. 568A and 568B convention.
- Cabling: Straight and Cross Cable, Rollover Cable Making.
- Crimping practice with straight and cross CAT5/CAT 6 cables.
- Crimping and making cables.
- Create cabling in a lab with Switch
- IP Addressing & TCP/IP
- Network Layer/TCP/IPProtocol Explain
- IP Address And Classification
- Public/Global IP Address
- Private IP Address
- Reserved Address
- Sub-netting of IP Address
- Client site DNS
- Static IP vs Dynamic IP
- IP Address Assignment (WINS, DHCP, Reserve DHCP, APIPA, BOOTP)
- Domain Name System – ICANN, FQDN, DNS Structure& Operation
- TCP/IP Ports and Sockets
Protocols: DHCP ,DNS ,HTTP, SMTP, SSH ,SNMP, FTP/SFTP ,TELNET etc.
- Networking Device, Function & Configuration
- How ISP Works, How Internet Works
- Network Device – Switch, NIC, Router, Wireless, Modems, Hubs, Bridges, Repeaters, Access point, Firewall etc. functions and features.
- Designing Network Topology plan with packet tracer
- Implementing & Configuring Network devices with Topology plan
- Configuring WAN ISP/Internet connectivity in router
- Configuring Router with LAN & Wireless Network
- Broadcast SSID with Authentication in Wireless Network
- Managing & Monitoring Network from Router
- Installing & configuring NIC, Bridges, Access point, Firewall in Network
- Installing Switch, Hub, Repeater etc. in network.
- Network Security
- Configuring Network Sharing, Client-Server Network &
- Network Troubleshooting
- Workgroup Setup, Home Group, Public Group
- Drive & File Sharing
- Printer Sharing
- Installation & configuration of Windows Server
- Configure Active Directory and DNS.
- Joining a domain
- Create & Manage user in Active Directory
- Web Server configure
- File Server configure
- Print Server configure
- Remote Access Features.
- Troubleshooting wired network
- Troubleshooting wireless network
- Troubleshooting Common Network Problems
- Troubleshooting with TCP/IP Utilities
- Network Troubleshooting Tools