|No Of Class||14 Class|
|Duration Per Class||03 hours|
Class NO 01
- What is automation?
- Type of automation?
- What is industrial automation?
- What is industrial automation device?
- Explain the industrial automation device
- Advantage of automation
- Disadvantage of automation
- Application of automation
Class NO 02
- What is Inverter?
- Advantage of Inverter
- Disadvantage of Inverter
- Type of Inverter
- Application of Inverter
- Explain the block diagram of VFI.
- Explain the drive card of VFI
Class NO 03
- What is the power supply?
- Type of power supply
- Explain the SMPS or non-leaner Power supply
- Explain the linear Power Supply
- Explain the CPU
- Explain the Connection diagram of VFI with motor
- Programming (parameter set) of VFI and practical Implementation
Class NO 04
- What is PLC?
- History of PLC?
- Advantage of PLC.
- The disadvantage of PLC.
- Explain the block diagram of PLC.
- Explain The Plc input module Circuit diagram.
- Explain the power supply of PLC
- Explain the CPU of PLC
- Explain the power supply of PLC
Class NO 05
- Foreword: Background and Functions of PLC
- The Working Principles of Ladder Diagram
- Differences Between Traditional Ladder Diagram and PLC Ladder Diagram
- Edition Explanation of Ladder Diagram
- How to Edit Ladder Diagram
- The Conversion of PLC Command and Each Diagram Structure
- Simplified Ladder Diagram
- Basic Program Designing Examples
Class NO 06
- All Devices in Mitsubishi-PLC
- Values, Constants [K] / [H]
- Numbering and Functions of External Input/output Contacts [X] / [Y ]
- Numbering and Functions of Auxiliary Relays [M]
- Numbering and Functions of Step Relays [S]
- Numbering and Functions of Timers [T]
- Numbering and Functions of Counters [C]
- Numbering and Functions of Registers [D], [E], [F]
- Data register [D]
- Index Register [E], [F]
- Functions and Features
To begin with, enlisting expert help doesn’t automatically indicate that the essay is going to write for me be composed with a third party from scratch. Academic writing building a research paper is dependent upon the caliber of the idea and data provided in that research paper. What is more you can be sure your paper isn’t inclined to be published on the web for a sample post. Because of this, you should not wait till customer support will get in contact with your author and you’ll get a response. It’s right that not all authors out there are good but time has demonstrated that people don’t last on the business. It is as easy as most to four items that you wish to deal with on your own essay. Therefore your composition is, it’s likely to be composed at the possible quantity of quality.
of File Registers
- Pointer [N], Pointer [P], Interruption Pointer [I]
- Special Auxiliary Relays and Special Data Registers
- Functions of Special Auxiliary Relays and Special Registers
- Communication Addresses of Devices in DVP Series PLC
Class NO 07
- Basic Instruction And step ladder Instruction
- Explanation on basic instructions
- Step Ladder Instructions [STL], [RET]
- Sequential Function Chart (SFC)
- How does a Step Ladder Instruction Work?
- Things to Note for Designing a Step Ladder Program
- Types of Sequences
- IST Instruction
Class NO 08
- List of Instructions
- Composition of Application Instruction
- Handling of Numeric Values
- E, F Index Register Modification
- Instruction Index
- Loop Control
- Transmission Comparison
- Four Arithmetic Operation
- Rotation & Displacement
- Data Processing
Class NO 09
- High-Speed Processing
- Handy Instructions
- Display of External Settings
- Serial I/O
- Floating Point Operation
Class NO 10
- Position Control
- Real-Time Calendar
- Gray Code Conversion/Floating Point Operation
- Contact Type Logic Operation Instruction.
- Contact Type Comparison Instruction
- Word Device Bit Instruction
- Floating-point Contact Type Comparison Instruction
Class NO 11
- What is HMI?
- Advantage of HMI
- Disadvantage of HMI
- Explain the hardware configuration of HMI
- Explain the name of Mitsubishi HMI software and Cable
- Explain the input-output addressing system of delta HMI
- Explain the instruction of delta HMI
- HMI programming and practical application
Class NO 12
- What is industrial communication?
- Advantage of industrial communication
- Type of industrial communication system
- Programming, communication of PLC, VFI, and HMI
- Practical industrial communication PLC, VFI, HMI and motor
Class NO 13
- What is the servo drive?
- Advantage of servo drive
- The disadvantage of servo drive
- Where the application of servo drive
- Parameter set and practical application of servo drive and servo motor
- Communication HMI, PLC, Servo drive and servo motor
Class NO 14