|No Of Class||14 Class|
|Duration Per Class||03 hours|
Class NO 01
- What is automation?
- Type of automation?
- What is industrial automation?
- What is industrial automation device?
- Explain the industrial automation device
- Advantage of automation
- Disadvantage of automation
- Application of automation
Class NO 02
- What is Inverter?
- Advantage of Inverter
- Disadvantage of Inverter
- Type of Inverter
- Application of Inverter
- Explain the block diagram of VFI.
- Explain the drive card of VFI.
Class NO 03
- What is power supply?
- Type of power supply
- Explain the SMPS or non-leaner Power supply
- Explain the linear Power Supply
- Explain the CPU (f)Explain the Connection diagram of VFI with motor
- Programming (parameter set) of VFI and practical Implementation
Class NO 04
- What is PLC?
- History of PLC?
- Advantage of PLC.
- Disadvantage of PLC.
- Explain the block diagram of PLC.
- Explain The Plc input module Circuit diagram.
- Explain the power supply of PLC
- Explain the CPU of PLC
- Explain the power supply of PLC
Class NO 05
- Foreword: Background and Functions of PLC
- The Working Principles of Ladder Diagram
- Differences Between Traditional Ladder Diagram and PLC Ladder Diagram
- Edition Explanation of Ladder Diagram
- How to Edit Ladder Diagram
- The Conversion of PLC Command and Each Diagram Structure
- Simplified Ladder Diagram
- Basic Program Designing Examples
Class NO 06
- All Devices in LS PLC
- Values, Constants [K] / [H]
- Numbering and Functions of External Input/output Contacts [X] / [Y ]
- Numbering and Functions of Auxiliary Relays [M]
- Numbering and Functions of Step Relays [S]
- Numbering and Functions of Timers [T]
- Numbering and Functions of Counters [C]
- Numbering and Functions of Registers [D], [E], [F]
- Data register [D]
- Index Register [E], [F]
- Functions and Features of File Registers
- Pointer [N], Pointer [P], Interruption Pointer [I]
- Special Auxiliary Relays and Special Data Registers
- Functions of Special Auxiliary Relays and Special Registers
- Communication Addresses of Devices in DVP Series PLC
Class NO 07
- Basic Instruction And step ladder Instruction
- Explanation on basic instructions
- Step Ladder Instructions [STL], [RET]
- Sequential Function Chart (SFC)
- How does a Step Ladder Instruction Work?
- Things to Note for Designing a Step Ladder Program
- Types of Sequences (h)IST Instruction
Class NO 08
- List of Instructions
- Composition of Application Instruction
- Handling of Numeric Values
- E, F Index Register Modification
- Instruction Index
- Loop Control
- Transmission Comparison
- Four Arithmetic Operation
- Rotation & Displacement
- Data Processing
Class NO 09
- High Speed Processing
- Handy Instructions
- Display of External Settings
- Serial I/O
- Floating Point Operation
Class NO 10
- Position Control
- Real Time Calendar
- Gray Code Conversion/Floating Point Operation
- Contact Type Logic Operation Instruction.
- Contact Type Comparison Instruction
- Word Device Bit Instruction
- Floating-point Contact Type Comparison Instruction
Class NO 11
- What is HMI?
- Advantage of HMI
- Disadvantage of HMI
- Explain the hardware configuration of HMI
- Explain the name of Allen Bradley HMI software and Cable
- Explain the input output addressing system of delta HMI
- Explain the instruction of LS HMI
- HMI programming and practical application
Class NO 12
- What is industrial communication?
- Advantage of industrial communication
- Type of industrial communication system
- Programming, communication of PLC, VFI and HMI
- Practical industrial communication PLC, VFI ,HMI and motor
Class NO 13
- What is servo drive?
- Advantage of servo drive
- Disadvantage of servo drive
- Where application of servo drive
- Parameter set and practical application of servo drive and servo motor
- Communication HMI,PLC, Servo drive and Servo motor
Class NO 14