This course is designed for Electrical & Electronic Engineer Professionals, Students and Hobbyist to train them as an embedded system developer. And build up experience with Arduino / Atmel 8-bit AVR microcontroller products, architectures, and training materials. It is a practical approach on Arduino / Atmel AVR 8-bit microcontroller with basic Hardware concept and Embedded C programming. This course covers contents for a basic understanding of the embedded system and microcontroller programming methodologies using programming language C. It focuses on the most popular microcontrollers of Arduino / Atmel AVR series in the embedded industry. It also covers basic analog and digital electronics to understand microcontroller architecture and hardware design of embedded systems. It is a complete course module to acquire knowledge and practical experience to design and development of electronic devices with a programmable microcontroller.
- To provide the basics of the embedded system.
- Understanding microcontrollers and their architecture.
- Programming tools and techniques.
- Programming of Arduino / Atmel AVR series microcontroller using C++.
- Debugging and Simulation.
- Design microcontroller based applications and interface to real-world applications.
- To impart knowledge in Industrial applications of embedded systems.
- Industrial communication protocols.
- Multiple processor communication and share data with each other.
- Hardware Design.
- Choosing hardware components and tools for a prototype.
- Prototype development and testing.
Platform: Arduino-1.6.5 Compiler, Atmel AVR Studio, Visual Basic
Class 01: Orientation & Introduction with Microcontroller and Embedded System
- What is an embedded system?
- What is the Microcontroller?
- How to design a system?
- What is Automation?
- Where we use it?
Class 02: Introduction with Basic Electronics (Part 1)
- Overview of Voltage
- Overview of Current
- Ohm’s Law
- Overview of Resistor
- Overview of Capacitor
- Application Of Resistor, Capacitor